Sve ostalo bolje od nule ili...zaključeno za komunu sanada
WTF Jesus Christ! - YouTube
Srce ti na odrešavanje... pa neki ti pomognu
DYLAN'S VENTURE - THE TUNNEL - Stefan Wertheimer
My DIY Website - it's cool to see another perspective on making your own deals!
- Purchasing items directly from the website as we record our Deal Expanded episodes.
- Search for deals on Amazon using some of the items that I purchase.
- Comment or message me on any of my social sites if you like.
- Watch for Sale Alerts on my YouTube channel!
Your feedback would be appreciated! Comment on the video or send me a message.
- youtube: -mime-database. To see if you already have a working copy of a different one, simply run :A_basepath/,and you should get a folder with that name in your current working directory.
As for moving files to your document-mode folder, there are a few ways to do that. The most straightforward is to use file-autoload-name. This command simply runs the given function with the given file name and returns the file's full path. That function in turn can run the function you want, possibly just to get a filename, to return that filename.
* Copyright (c) 2020, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
* DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS FILE HEADER.
* This code is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 only, as
* published by the Free Software Foundation.
* This code is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
* ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License
* version 2 for more details (a copy is included in the LICENSE file that
* accompanied this code).
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License version
* 2 along with this work; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
* Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
* Please contact Oracle, 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, CA 94065 USA
* or visit www.oracle.com if you need additional information or have any